For business owners who commit infraction and misdemeanor offenses, the Penal Code as well as the Business & Professions Code establish some guidelines that makes certain acts punishable like crimes.
The list is very lengthy in terms of what kinds of crimes can be committed by a business, therefore, not all will be listed on this site. For further discussions or a deeper understanding of some violations, contact our office for a thorough review of your case.
• Illegal Signs, banners, window placements
• Price Gouging / unlawful business practices
• Outside storage or goods or equipment
• Lack of landscape maintenance
• Sell of Liquor/Alcohol to minors
• Disturbing the Peace (usually from loud music)
• ABC (Alcohol Beverage Control) violations
• Door-to-Door Soliciting
• Distribution of Flyers
• Illegal Public Activity
• Message Establishment without a permit
• Operating without a Business License